Sunday, October 24, 2010

Secebis nota

Just clean up the mess in my bags. I found a piece of paper in one of the bag that i brought to Paris.

Went there on economy seat, i was trapped in the middle of 2 French couples .12 hours in the flight was boring. It was always night when i look at the window. Sometimes the man next to my right and left had conversations with me. Luckily they were friendly.

Didn't have much thing to do, (setelah tamat tgk 3 movie dlm screen yg kecik) i observed the people around.Lots of mat saleh.I guess only boss, efi and me were Melayu in the flight.Cabin crews kira lain. I quote my boss "org Melayu raya kat London!" haha..byk sgt tgk drama Melayu boss ni :P stewardess now days are not as hot as stewardess dulu2.mekap je tebal :p

Tgk cara mat saleh ni layan wanita mereka, bole tahan gentleman and sweet mereka ni. No wonder some of my friends are dreaming of mat saleh as their partner :P ya, of course sgt byk part kissing. dah la time puasa..kurang pahala puasa aku..aduyai!! tp tak sengaja tertengok takpe kot.huhu..

I told the man next to my left that was my first time to Paris. After that, he read a story book.Yes i was sure it was a story book. But i noticed sometimes he jot something on a piece of paper. sometimes he think deeply and write again. Wah, dasatnye mat saleh ni, baca buku cerita pun catit nota!!

Finally just before landing, he gave me a piece of paper. List of interesting places to visit in Paris.Rupa-rupanya itu yg dia tulis sepanjang perjalanan..terharu!! Thank you,you're so sweet Mr. i-forgot-your-name..
Sorry !! huhu...
kertas yg disangka catatan nota buku cerita...

6 comments:

  1. babe, kite dah tukar blog ek.
    dh bukan farahizat.blogdrive dah tp farahizat.blogspot.com


    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wokey babe.will update your link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mekaseh babe. stay kt kajang lg ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. iye..masih.tggu korang dtg kajang ni sampai dh beranak pinak pn x dtg lagi..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa...sweet giler laa org tu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. alololo..cm dalam novel la:)pastu ending die msti happy ending!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...